- How to Get Your Sexy Back
- Sexiness isn't something you just turn on and off. You have to cultivate it, get in touch with your body. Once you tap in to your sensuality, a positive new outlook — are just around the corner.Y
- You used to feel sexy. A lot. There was a time when you felt empowered and excited by the mere thought of a bedroom romp. Ah, the good ol' days.
- Recently, however, it seems that sitting infront of the television— or watching paint dry — are more appealing options than getting it on with your lover.
- Whatever happened to that sexy, flirtatious girl you used to know? Don't worry — she's still in there. While many of us blame kids, bills, or work and say we don't have the time or energy to get sexual, we're actually missing the real cause of the cool-down. "One of the main reasons that women don't feel as sexy as they used to? Unfortunately, feeling sexy isn't something you can just conjure up at a moment's notice.
- Women have to transition between the woman who's taking care of everything to the seductive partner, and that doesn't happen in an instant. "It takes work.
- "Want to get your sexy back. The first step? Retrain your brain. "Change the way you think about you" Instead, think of yourself as being the receiver or the lucky one." Once you start seeing self awareness as a treat for you, you can tune in to other sensual treats in your daily life. And getting in touch with feel-good sights, sounds, and experiences will make you feel more confident and vibrant. Soon, you'll open yourself up to feeling sexy and attractive — and you'll actually want to start reveling in all the rewards a healthy sex life can bring: a tighter bond with your partner. less stress, tension, and anxiety; and a rosier outlook on life. Not to mention, when your feeling sexier on a regular basis, It's a cycle — one that you can kick-start now to cast a positive halo over every area of your life, including your friendships, your job, and your self-confidence.
- B-free is an easy application high potency formula specifically for women.
- Helps tired, stressed, or overworked women feel more energised.
- Supports the body during menstruation and peri-menopause, or during a weight management program.
- Provides a sences of sassy.
- Recommended for women of all ages.
- A natural remedy for balancing mood, and helping you cope with emotional stress, worry, tension, and irritability.
- It can help support nerve health.
- No added: Yeast, gluten, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, dairy, corn, soy, wheat or nuts.
- Warning: Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Warning: May cause drowsiness and may increase the effects of alcohol.